1. The Magnificent 7 was a remake of which 1950's Japanese film?
2. Which English born actor played the lead role of a boy adopted by Indians in "The last of the Mohicans?
3. Who was the female star in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"?
4. Which Indian tribe is featured in "Dances with Wolves"?
5. Which 1994 western starred Mel Gibson & Jodie Foster?
6. Who played the Sheriff in "High Noon"?
7. In which film did John Wayne play his First leading role?
8. In which film did John Wayne play Davey Crocket?
9. Who sang Blaze of Glory in Young guns II?
10. Who played Bernado in The magnificent 7?
11. What 1956 classic by John Ford, features John Wayne on a quest to kill the Indian who abducted his niece?
12. Which critically acclaimed 1976 western starred Clint Eastwood as a man searching for the people who murdered his family
13. Which was the first of Sergio Leone?s spaghetti westerns starring Clint Eastwood?
14. Which two actors played the title roles in the film Pat Garrett and Billy The Kid?
15. Which spoof western movie features the classic scene where cowboys sit around a camp fire eating baked beans and farting?
16. Who wrote the musical score for the classic 1968 western Once Upon A Time In the West?
17. From which western does the song Raindrops keep falling on my head come?
18. How many Oscars did the film The Unforgiven win in total?
19. Which actor played the cowboy robot who went amok in the film Westworld?
20. What was John Waynes last movie?
21. In which 1969 film did Clint Eastwood sing?
1. 7 Samurai
2. Daniel Day Lewis
3. Katherine Ross
6. Gary Cooper
8. The Alamo
9. Jon Bon Jovi
10, Charles Bronson
11. The Searchers
12. The Outlaw Josey Wales
13. A Fistful of Dollars
14. James Coburn and Kris Kristofferson
15. Blazing Saddles
16. Ennio Morricone
17. Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid
18. 4 (picture, director, editing, supporting actor)
19. Yul Brynner
20. The Shootist
21. Paint Your Wagon