1. Mary Irwin and John C. Rice were the first to do what in film in 1896 ?
2. What were the first cinemas in the USA (circa 1900) called ?
3. Which French word was used to label films like The Maltese Falcon, Cape Fear, Gilda, Asphalt Jungle and Touch of Evil ?
4. Which film role do all of the following have in common ? Douglas Fairbanks, Errol Flynn, Richard Todd, Lex Barker, Seam Connery and Patrick Bergen ?
5. Which Steven King book was the first to be filmed in 1976 ?
6. Who played the role of Capt. Bligh opposite each of the following Fletcher Christian's ? a. Clark Gable b. Mel Gibson c. Marlon Brando
7. Plus or minus 1 year, how long did it take to make the Disney masterpiece 'Bambi' ?
8. What instrument did Joe, the character played by Tony Curtis in 'Some like it hot' play ?
9. In what does Anita Ekberg take her famous bath in the film 'La Dolce Vita' ?
10. In which film does Robert De Niro play a gangster named Noodles ?
3. Noir (Film Noir) The black series of films.
4. Robin Hood.
6. a. Charles Laughton b. Anthony Hopkins c. Trevor Howard.
7. 5 years !!!
9. Trevi fountain.
10. Once upon a time in America.