1. Which who's who of the music scene tried to play the role of Franz Liszt in Ken Russel's vulgar 1975 film Lisztomania?
2. In the 1969 film Change of Habit the cherubic Mary Tyler Moore plays a sister torn between the love of Jesus and a singing ghetto doctor. Which music deity played the role of the doctor?
3. In a series of films in the late 60s and early 70s the main character was a half breed Cherokee Indian ex Green Beret skilled in the eclectic Korean martial art form known as Hapkido. What was the characters name?
4. Hollywood icon Steve McQueen gave a forgetable performance in which splotchy 1958 sci-fi film?
5. In which country does Peter Weir's horror film 'The Cars That Ate Paris' take place?
6. Complete the movie poster advertisement for this horrible horror film with the film title.
"There is only one thing wrong with the Davis baby. ......... ........."
7. The combined talents of Aerosmith, Earth, Wind and Fire, The Bee Gees, George Burns, Steve Martin and Peter Frampton are all wasted in which 1978 film?
8. In which 1976 film starring Jack Nicholson and Marlon Brando is it next to impossible to understand anything that Brando's Irish character says?
9. Although the original 1968 film Planet of the Apes was a classic the four sequels were woeful. Can you name them. 1 pt. for each correct answer
10. In the 1972 film The Thing with Two Heads Ray Milland shares the same body with the actor and ex NFL profi who tackled and subdued Robert F Kennedy's assassin Sirhan Sirhan. What was his name?
1. Roger Daltrey
3. Billy Jack
4. The Blob
6. "It's Alive"
7. Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
8. Missouri Breaks
9. Four answers
Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)
10. Rosie Greer