1960s Film Quiz 2
The following quiz was kindly donated by Jay Patrick. Many thanks Jay, great work. Jay would like the website http://www.dragonarttattoo.net mentioned on our site in return for his quiz inclusion.
1. Which meal was taken at Tiffany's in the film with Audrey Hepburn?
2. Which Miss was Maggie Smith whose Prime won an Oscar in '69?
3. Which musical by Lionel Bart was based on a Dickens novel?
4. Which nanny did Julie Andrews win an Oscar for playing?
5. Which role did Warren Beatty play to Faye Dunaway's Bonnie?
6. Which Sweet girl was played by Shirley Maclaine in the 1968 musical?
7. Which western actor won his only Oscar for 'True Grit'?
8. Who played Alfie?
9. Who played Fanny Brice in 'Funny Girl'?
10. Who played James Bond in 'Dr No'?
11. Who starred as Cleopatra and married co-star Richard Burton?
12. Who was Butch Cassidy's partner?
13. Who was The Graduate in the film of the same name?
14. Who won an Oscar as Professor Higgins in 'My Fair Lady'?
15. With which country is Lawrence associated in the film with Peter O'Toole?
2. Jean Brodie
4. Mary Poppins
7. John Wayne
8. Michael Caine
10. Sean Connery
11. Elizabeth Taylor
12. The Sundance Kid
13. Dustin Hoffman
14. Rex Harrison