The following quiz round was submitted by Graham Canning from the UK. Many thanks Graham, a great round.
1. Classic horror film directed by Jacques Tournier in 1942 and remade in 1982 by Paul Schrader. Which film?
2. In which 1970 film did Richard Harris play Englishman John Morgan captured by the Sioux ?
3. 1998 Tim Burton film starring Michael Keaton as a devious "bio-exorcist". Which film?
4. John Huston film of a Tennessee Williams play starring Richard Burton and Ava Gardner. Which film?
5. 1959 vehicle for Peter Sellers set in the imaginary European country of Grand Fenwick. Which film?
6. 2009 spin off from the X-Men series starring Hugh Jackman. Which film?
7. 1968 historical drama starring Peter O'Toole and with an Oscar winning performance from Katherine Hepburn. Which film?
8. Kevin Costner epic of 1990, his first as director. Which film?
9. Thriller of 1975 concerning the CIA and starring Robert Redford and Faye Dunaway. Which film?
10. 2009 comedy film based on Jon Ronson's book about the US military's investigations into the use of psychic powers in warfare. Which film?
1. Cat People.
2. A Man Called Horse.
4. The Night of the Iguana
5. The Mouse that Roared.
6. X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
7. The Lion in Winter.
8. Dances with Wolves.
9. Three Days of the Condor.
10. The Men Who Stare at Goats.