1. Who won a Golden Globe for appearing in Dr No?
A: Lois Maxwell
B: Sean Connery
C: Ursula Andress
D: Jack Lord
2. Who was the first actor to play James Bond on screen?
A: Sean Connery
B: David Niven
C: Barry Nelson
D: George Lazenby
3. Which of these performers has not recorded a James Bond theme song?
A: Elton John
B: Paul McCartney
D: Shirley Bassey
4. Which children's book did Bond creator Ian Fleming write?
A: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
B: The Famous Five
C: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
D: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
5. What claim to fame does Bond actress Maud Adams have?
A: She was also a professional figure skater
B: She appeared as two different Bond girls
C: She was the first Oscar-winner to play a Bond girl
D: She won an Olympic bronze medal
6. Never Say Never Again was a remake of which Bond film?
A: Dr No
B: You Only Live Twice
D: From Russia With Love
7. How many Bond films did Piece Brosnan star in?
8. Which British broadcaster played James Bond on radio?
A: Nicholas Parsons
B: Bob Holness
C: Michael Aspel
D: Gordon Honeycombe
9. Who played James Bond in the 1967 spoof Casino Royale?
A: Orson Welles
B: David Niven
C: Peter Sellers
D: Woody Allen
10. Desmond Llewelyn played which MI6 operative until his death in 1999?
1. C. Ursula Andress won a most promising newcomer award for her role in Dr No
2. C. Nelson played "Jimmy Bond" in a 1954 production of Casino Royale for US TV.
3. A. Elton John. McCartney performed Live And Let Die with Wings in 1973, Lulu sung The Man With The Golden Gun the following year. Bassey sung both Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever.
4. C. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
5. B. Adams played Andrea Anders in The Man With The Golden Gun, and the title role in Octopussy. Lynn-Holly Johnson (For Your Eyes Only) was a professional figure skater, Halle Berry (Die Another Day) was the first Academy Award holder.
7. D: Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough, Die Another Day.
8. B: Bob Holness played Bond in a 1956 South African adaptation of Moonraker.
9. B: David Niven played Bond, but the others all also appeared in the film.
10. C - "Q": Llewelyn died after a car crash just before the release of his final film, The World Is Not Enough. John Cleese took on the Q role afterwards.