These questions are all related to the Indian Film Industry, commonly referred to as Bollywood
1. What was Hritik Roshan's debut film?
2. In "Chaalbaaz" which actress played the double role of separated twin sisters?
3. The soundtrack of "Maine Pyaar Kiya" (1989) was a huge hit. The tune of one of the popular songs in the album, 'Aate Jaate', was directly lifted from an English language song. Name the song and origianl singer.
4. In the Priyadarshan directed movie "Hulchul" about two warring families, which movie are Anjali (Kareena Kapoor) and her family watching when Jai (Akshaye Khanna) enters the house from the window?
5. Which Bollywood star was selected as jury member for the Cannes Film Festival in 2003?
6. Which great Bollywood star received the award of "The Star of the Millenium" from BBC?
7. In the film 'Baadshah' what was Shahrukh's name in the film?
8. Who produced the film 'Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani'?
9. Name the director of the film 'Satya'
10. Which South Indian actor starred in a double role in "Appu Raja"?
11. In the movie "Swades", which Salim-Javed written movie are the people of Charanpur watching before the power cut happens and Mohan Bhargav (Shah Rukh Khan) breaks into the song 'Yeh Tara Woh Tara"?
12. Name Karan Johar's 2nd directorial film comprising of a cast of- Amitabh Bachhan, Jaya, Shahrukh, Hritik, Kareena, Kajol and Rani
13. 'Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi' features on the soundtrack of the movie "Aa Gale Lag Ja"(1973) in two versions. Both have been copied from the English number 'The Yellow Rose of Texas'. In which 1963 movie did this song origianlly feature?
14. True or False: Ramgopal Verma is the director of 'Kasoor'.
15. This superstar was imprisoned after a man was killed by his rash and careless driving in Mumbai. Who is he?
16. Which actor is popularly known as 'the angry young man'?
17. Which Bollywood movie got a nomination in the Oscars for the Best Foreign Language Film in 2002?
18. In the film "Akayla", which movie is the police officer Vijay (Amitabh Bachchan) watching when he realizes that Braganza (Keith Stevenson) has a twin brother?
19. Though popular, the soundtrack of "Akele Hum Akele Tum"(1995) had as many as four of its five tracks copied from other English songs. The title track was copied from a 1959 number 'But You Love Me Daddy'. Name the singer.
20. "Don" had one of the leading stars of Hindi cinema in a double role. What was his name?
1. Kaho naa Pyaar Hai (with Amisha Patel)
3. I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
5. Aishwarya Rai
6. Amitabh Bacchan
8. Shahrukh and Juhi
9. Ramgopal Verma
11. Yaadon Ki Baaraat
12. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum
13. "Viva Las Vegas" - Elvis Presley
15. Salman Khan
16. Amitabh Bachanan
18. Seeta Aur Geeta
19. Jim Reeves
20. Amitabh Bachchan