Television Quiz 6
1. In which American town or cities were the following set:
a. Hill Street Blues
d. Hawaii 5-0
e. Little house on the prairie
f. The golden girls
h. Married with children
j. Northern Exposure
2. In which classic comedy do the characters Polly and The Major both appear?
3. In Dad's Army, what was Private Fraser's occupation?
4. Which sitcom about a local cricket club starred Josie Lawrence as Timothy Spall's wife?
5. Which Last of the Summer Wine actor narrates Wallace and Grommit?
6. In which comedy series did a giant cat terrorise London?
7. What was the name of the pub in Only Fools and Horses?
8. In Absolutely Fabulous, what is Edina's surname?
9. Which comedy series was set in a Leisure Centre?
10. What was the name of the cab firm in the series Taxi?
1. Ten Answers:
a. New York
c. Los Angeles
e. Walnut Grove
i. San Francisco
2. Fawlty Towers
4. Outside Edge
5. Peter Sallis
6. The Goodies
7. The Nag's Head
9. The Brittas Empire
10. Sunshine Cab Co.