One to Ten Quiz 2
1. What is the alternative name for a one humped camel?
2. Who wrote the play Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. Who wrote Three Men in a boat?
4. What is the official name for America?s Fourth of July celebrations?
5. What is the name of the 5 sided housing the US department of Defence?
6. Pirandello wrote of Six Characters in search of ....... What?
7. Which of the 7 wonders of the world was built at Babylon?
8. What is the name of the distance of 8 white notes on a piano keyboard?
9. Which composer born in 1770 wrote nine symphonies?
10. Which novelist wrote the 10 little Indians?
2. William Shakespeare
3. Jerome K Jerome
4. Independence Day
6. An Author
7. The hanging gardens
10. Agatha Christie