The following quiz round was kindly donated by Marc Jenner from Bucharest. MANy thanks Marc, another great round. (Hint: All answers begin with MAN)
1. What is the correct name for your lower jaw bone?
2. What MAN is a type of pea, the pod of which is also eaten?
3. What is the name of a literary or musical composition written with the hand, as opposed to a printed copy?
4. What is the name of the first track released by Nelly Furtado from her best-selling album Loose, in 2006?
5. What is the name of an official of the Chinese Empire and also a type of fruit?
6. In 1974, the legendary footballer Denis Law scored an amazing back heeled goal in the last game of the season for which English football club?
7. What is the surname of the singer who was originally born Barry Alan Pincus?
8. What name is given to Japanese graphic novels, typically intended for adults, characterized by highly stylized art?
9. What is the name of the song written in 1969 by Jimmy Cliff and later covered by the band UB40 in 1983 and Annie Lennox in 2008?
10. Who got married to the American singer Ryan Adams in 2009?
6. Manchester City
9. Many Rivers To Cross
10. Mandy Moore