The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. Name the German airship which caught fire on 6th May 1937 killing 36 passengers
2. What oath do doctors of medicine take?
3. What is the largest member of the pig family?
4. What is the substance the body over-produces in an allergic reaction to pollen?
5. Who played Carl Bernstein in All the President's Men?
6. Who produced the series of engravings called ?The Rake?s Progress??
7. What is an Otter's home called?
8. What is the Queen's official home in Scotland?
9. Where do the Teletubbies live?
10. What was the title of the last Road to??. film?
11. Which British battle cruiser did The Bismark sink on 24 May 1941?
12. Where would you find a frog on a horse?
13. Which TV cop was played by William Shatner?
14. In which land does Puff the Magic Dragon live?
15. What is the name of the main island of Japan?
16. What is Twiggy's real name?
17. On what would you use a Curry Comb?
18. In France, what is a Hotel-Dieu?
19. Who had a 1985 Hit with Saving all my Love for You?
20. Who starred with Celia Johnson in 'Brief Encounter'?
21. Who was the star of Up Pompeii?
22. Who co-starred with Doris Day in Pillow Talk?
23. On December 19 1984 who was appointed Poet Laureate
24. Which car company manufactured the Super Snipe?
25. What is measured using a Hygrometer?
26. What is the only bird that can fly BACKWARDS?
27. What country's people call their language Magyar?
28. In The New Avengers, who plays Gambit?
29. What is the most common atom in the universe?
30. What singer's only No 1 song was ''Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini''?
1 The Hindenburg
5 Dustin Hoffman
8 Holyrood Palace
9 Home Hill
10 Hong Kong
11 (HMS) Hood
12 Hoof (Shoe nail)
13 TJ Hooker
16 Leslie Hornby
19 Whitney Houston
20 Trevor Howard
21 Frankie Howerd
22 Rock Hudson
23 Ted Hughes
26 Humming Bird
28 Gareth Hunt
30 Brian Hyland.