The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. What sport do the New Jersey Devils and the Detroit Red Wings play?
2. Which American state is Chicago in?
3. Dr. Banner is the alter-ego of which comic book hero?
4. Bill Pullman played the US President in what 1996 film?
5. Which country has the most Universities almost twice the number as USA?
6. What was the name of the follow up to "Raiders Of The Lost Ark"? "
7. How is the medical condition dyspepsia better known?
8. Tony Allcock won the world singles titles in 86 and 87 of what sport?
9. What kind of sport is the game of futsal?
10. What words first appeared on US coins in 1864 & became the national motto in 1956?
11. What does the letter "I" stand for in "MI5"?
12. "AD" stands for Anno Domini, but what does Anno Domini mean?
13. The only team to beat the Eire in the qualifying campaign for the 2002 World Cup Finals
14. What is the name of the coloured part of an eye?
15. Which band's first single was "Running Free" in 1980?
16. Who plays the main villain in "Die Hard: With A Vengeance"?
17. What was the title of Kylie Minogue's first UK top 10 single?
18. What is the capital of Pakistan?
19. Byzantium is an ancient name for which city?
20. Where is the world's oldest motorcycle race held?
21. Which six countries made up the EEC when it formed in 1957?
22. The characters Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street were named after a policeman and taxi driver from what famous film?
23. Which Elvis Presley song was based on the Italian folk song "O Sole Mio"?
24. The video for which Queen song featured Freddie Mercury in stockings and a mini-skirt?
25. What was Uncle Sam depicted as saying while pointing his finger on a WWI US army recruiting poster?
26. Who was the first golfer to achieve a hole-in-one on British TV?
27. Which famous singer made her movie debut alongside Tupac Shakur in the film "Poetic Justice"?
28. Which celebrity is an anagram of "So Check Jail Man"?
29. Which rock star did Joan Rivers describe as being "the only man with child-bearing lips"?
30. Which British band have had hit albums called "Gold Mother", "Seven" and "Laid"?
31. Which king was the target of the Gunpowder plot of 1605?
32. Which two TV actors provided the voices for Dangermouse and his side-kick Penfold?
33. Richard Kiel is best known for playing which character in two different films.
34. Which John Lennon song did Roxy Music take to number one the year after his death?
35. Which four American Presidents have their heads sculpted on Mount Rushmore?
36. Which player became the first to score more than 1,000 points in international rugby?
37. What is a female donkey called?
38. In which city is the "Wailing Wall"?
39. In the animated film "Jungle Book", what were the names of the four vultures? .
40. Which actress played Dorien in the TV sitcom "Birds of a Feather"?
41. Who wrote "Finnegan's Wake"?
42. On the London Underground, which is the only line to connect with every other line ?
43. In what film did Stallone play the title character, who was adapted from a comic book?
44. What two names are given to the old and new styles of calendar?
45. What are the names of John Lennon's two sons?
46. Which two months are named after Roman Emperors?
47. Which 1994 film featured Arnold Swarzenegger playing a pregnant man?
48. What type of berries are used to flavour gin?
49. What film was advertised with the slogan "an adventure 65 million years in the making"?
50. Which football club is nicknamed as "La Vicchia Signora", which translates as "the old lady"?
1. Ice Hockey
3. The Incredible Hulk
4. Independence Day
6. Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom"
8. Indoor Bowls
9. Indoor football
10. "In God We Trust"
12. In the year of our Lord.
14. The iris
15. Iron Maiden
16. Jeremy Irons
17. "I should be so lucky"
20. The Isle Of Man
21. Italy, Belgium, France, West Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
22. "It's A Wonderful Life"
23. "It's Now Or Never"
24. "I want to break free"
25. "I want you"
26. Tony Jacklin
27. Janet Jackson
28. Michael Jackson
29. Mick Jagger
31. James I
32. David Jason and Terry Scott
33. "Jaws" (in two James Bond films)
34. Jealous Guy
35. Jefferson Washington Lincoln, Roosevelt
36. Neil Jenkins
37. A jenny.
39. John, Paul, George and Ringo
40. Lesley Joseph
41. James Joyce
42. Jubilee Line
43. Judge Dredd
44. Julian and Gregorian
45. Julian and Sean
46. July and August
49. Jurassic Park