Alphabetical Quiz 53
The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. About 180 miles north of Peking, this was the summer residence of Kublai Khan. Where is it?
2. Telepathic mutant Charles from The X Men
3. In 1972, Fritz the Cat became the first feature length cartoon to get what?
4. What determines the female gender
5. Express 91 in Roman numerals?
6. Which Princess did Lucy Lawless play?
7. Which element has the chemical symbol Xe? Xenon
8. What is the more correct medical term for an irrational fear of strangers or foreigners?
9. Trademark name for a photo copying machine?
10. Which Persian general was defeated by the Athenians at the Battle of Salamis in 480 BC?
11. Title of Iron Maiden Rock Album of 1995
12. What is the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet
13. Shortened term for Christmas
14. Who had a hit with Move Your Body
15. Photograph of skeleton
16. Which punk band was fronted by the singer Polly Styrene?
17. Who had a hit with Making Plans for Nigel
18. The Star Wars Series featured what kind of fighter aircraft
19. 1972 film starring Michael Caine and Liz Taylor
20. A wood engraving
4. X chromosome
6. Xena Warrior Princess
11. X Factor
16. X-Ray Specs
18. X-wing fighters
19. X Y and Z