1. The Camomile Lawn and Harnessing Peacocks are both novels written by which authoress?
2. What is the title of former MI5 agent, Peter Wright?s memoirs?
3. In which Kingsley Amis novel does the young university teacher Jim Dixon appear?
4. What are the names of the two feuding families in Romeo and Juliet?
5. Which John Stienbeck novel is based on the biblical story of Cain and Abel?
6. Which play by J M Synge caused riots when it was first performed at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin in 1907?
7. For which work other than the Odyssey is Homer noted?
8. What nationality was Nobel prize-winner Patrick White?
9. Who is the author of Couples and The Witches of Eastwick?
10. In which country was writer Tom Stoppard born?
1. Mary Wesley
3. Lucky Jim
4. Capulet And Montague
5. East Of Eden
6. The Playboy of the Western World
7. The Ilyiad
9. John Updike