1. What was the name of Charles Dickens last book which was left unfinished?
2. Who are Currer, Ellis and Acton Bell better known as?
3. What is the second book of the old testament called?
4. What was the name of Prince Charles book, the one he read on Jackanory?
5. What was Dick Francis?s profession before he took up writing?
6. What is the connection between Rupert Brooke and Jeffrey Archer?
7. Who chronicled the adventures of a famous fivesome?
8. Who created the Mary Poppins books?
9. What was the name of the family who Paddington bear lived with?
10. Where does Postman Pat live?
11. Which travel writer comes from De Moines, Iwoa?
12. Which author of such novels as The Scarlatti Inheritance and The Holcroft Covenant died in March, 2001?
13. Joanne Harris wrote which book, now made into a hit film starring Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche?
14. Which author had the middle names Ronald Reuel?
15. According to his best-selling book, how long did author Peter Mayle spend in Provence?
16. Who created the following fictional characters; Death, his manservant Alberto Malich, and the witches Granny Weatherwax, Nanny Ogg and Magrat?
17. In the Harry Potter books, what is the name of the Headmaster?
18. Who wrote the novels Bear Island and Puppet on a Chain?
19. Which famous writer said, 'A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke'?
20. Which Nobel Prize winning author wrote the book 'Dr Zhivago', which was first published in the US in 1958?
1. The Mystery Of Edwin Drood
2. Charlotte, Emily and Anne Bronte
4. The Old Man of Lochnagar
5. He was a Jockey
6. Archer lives in the house in Granchester immortalised in a poem by Brooke
7. Enid Blyton
8. P.L. Travers
9. The Browns
11. Bill Bryson
12. Robert Ludlum
14. J.R.R. Tolkien
15. A Year ('A Year In Provence')
16. Terry Pratchitt
18. Alistair Maclean
19. Rudyard Kipling
20. Boris Pasternak