Who painted the following works of art:
1. La Gioconda
2. The Haywain
3. The laughing cavalier
5. Campbell's Soup
7. The garden of earthly delights
8. A bigger splash
9. Luncheon of the boating party
10. Man standing with hands on hips
11. Which famous painter was an architect and engineer to Cesare Borgia?
12. Who made his name with paintings of Cola bottles?
13. Where in London would you find the portrait of the Laughing Cavalier?
14. Which name, intended as an insult, was used to describe the style of Monet and other French painters of the 1870s?
15. Which famous portrait painters sitters included Mrs Siddons, Dr Johnson & Sheridan?
16. Who illustrated Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?
17. I which English resort would you find the oriental style Royal pavillion?
18. In which century did Rembrandt live?
19. Whose portrait of Winston Churchill was burned on Lady Churchill's orders?
20. Phillip Glass wrote an Opera about which scientist?
1. Leonardo Da Vinci
2. John Constable
3. Frans Hals
4. Pablo Picasso
5. Andy Warhol
6. Vincent Van Gogh
7. Hieronymous Bosch
8. David Hockney
9. Pierre Auguste Renoir
10. Paul Cezzanne
11. Leonardo de Vinci
12. Andy Warhol
13. The Wallace Collection
19. Graham Sutherland