The following quiz questions were submitted by Perry Bartlett. Perry runs a quiz night at Floyd's Bar, Cerro Branco, Albufeira in Portugal every Saturday & Wednesday night at 10pm. Many thanks Perry.
1. Which Queen of England was crowned at Westminster Abbey on this day in 1559?
2. 49 today, by what name do we usually know singer and presenter Graham McPherson?
3. Whose play, ?The Merry Wives of Windsor?, was published today in 1602?
4. Born today in 1926, who created Paddington Bear?
5. The most prolific serial killer in British history killed himself today in 2004, who was he?
6. Johnny cash recorded a live album at which prison on this day in 1968?
7. Wyatt Earp died today in 1929, but in which town did the famous ?Gunfight at the OK Corral? take place?
8. Which theory was finally accepted by The Church of England today in 1938?
9. 39 today (2008), how many world snooker titles had Stephen Hendry won up until 2007?
10. How old is Orlando Bloom today (2008)?
1. Elizabeth I
4. Michael Bond
5. Harold Shipman