The following quiz questions were submitted by Perry Bartlett. Perry runs a quiz night at Floyd's Bar, Cerro Branco, Albufeira in Portugal every Saturday & Wednesday night at 10pm. Many thanks Perry.
1. Howard carter unsealed the burial chamber of which Egyptian king today in 1932?
2. In which year did birthday girl Cathy Freeman light the Olympic torch?
3. 62 today (2008), which part did Ian lavender play in Dads Army?
4. The Popular Front won an election today in 1936, which eventually led to civil war in which European country?
5. 90 today (2008), who is the only surviving member of The Andrews Sisters?
6. For which country did Michael Holding, who is 54 today (2008), play cricket?
7. Wallace H. Caruthers received a patent for which man made fabric today in 1937?
8. 44 today (2008), who was the ninth TV incarnation of Dr. Who?
9. Who became prime minister of Cuba today in 1959?
10. How old is former Eastenders star June Brown today (2008)?
3. Frank Pike
6. West Indies
8. Christopher Eccleston
9. Fidel Castro