The following quiz questions were submitted by Perry Bartlett. Perry runs a quiz night at Floyd's Bar, Cerro Branco, Albufeira in Portugal every Saturday & Wednesday night at 10pm. Many thanks Perry.
1. Racehorse Seabiscuit was born today in 1933, who played his most regular jockey, Red Pollard in the 2003 film?
2. The North West Mounted Police were founded today in 1873, what did they later become?
3. Born today in 1918, which England cricketer and Arsenal winger was the original ?Brylcreem Boy??
4. Bonnie and Clyde were killed by police today in 1934, what were their last names?
5. What role did birthday girl Joan Collins play in ?Dynasty??
6. The head of the SS killed himself today in 1945, who was he?
7. 63 today (2007), what nationality is former tennis champion John Newcombe?
8. The Who released the first ?Rock Opera? today in 1969, what was it called?
9. Boxer Marvin haggler was born today in 1952, what was his nickname?
10. How old is Humphrey Lyttelton today (2007)?
1. Tobey Maguire
2. The Mounties
3. Denis Compton
4. Parker & Barrow
5. Alexis Colby