29th January Quiz
1) Born this day 1939 the Australian feminist writer and author of The Female Eunuch, who is it?
2) Born on this day 1879, William Claude Duckenfield, the man who told us he wouldn?t act with children or animals, how was he better known?
3) Born on this day Sacha Distel, how old was he when he died in 2004?
4) Born on this day 1941 the actor best known for his role as TV?s Magnum, who?
5) Born on this day 1943 the actress Katherine Ross for which film did she win an Oscar in 1967?
6) Born this day 1950 Jody Schecter the motor racing champion, what nationality is he?
7) On this day 1942, which long running Radio series was first broadcast?
8) On this day 1989 whose artificial leg was sold at auction, to raise money for his widow?
9) Died this day 1964, which actor known for his shortness died from an overdose of sedatives and Alcohol?
10) Died on this day 1980, Jimmy Durante what was his nickname?
1) Germaine Greer
2) W C Fields
4) Tom Selleck
5) The Graduate
6) South African
7) Desert Island Disks
8) Douglas Bader
9) Alan Ladd