1) Born on this day 1896 the English politician who was a labour MP and Conservative MP and later forced to live in exile in France?
2) Born on this day 1908, the actor Burgess Meredith, who did he play in the Batman TV Series?
3) Born on this day 1953 the TV partner of Mel Smith, who?
4) Born on this day in which decade Willie Carson?
5) Died on this day 1724, Jack Sheppard as what was he famous?
6) Died on this day 1960, which US film actor shortly after finishing the film the Misfits, who?
7) Died on this day 1981, US actor William Franklin Beedle, who won an Oscar for Love is a many Splendoured thing, who?
8) On this day 1824 Hamilton Hume discovered the Murray River, the longest river in which country?
9) On this day 1869, which waterway was opened for the first time?
10) On this day 1928 at which London magistrate?s court was there a famous obscenity trial against the novel ?The well of Loneliness??
1) Oswald Moseley
3) Griff Rhys Jones
6) Clark Cable
7) William Holden
9) Suez Canal
10) Bow Street Magistrates