1) Born on this day 1942, which former leader of the Labour Party?
2) Born on this day 1921 Derek Van Den Bogaerde, how is he better known?
3) Born on this day 1943 the entertainer and lyricist of Lloyd Webber's musicals such as Starlight Express and Phantom of the Opera?
4) Died on this day 1941, although her body has never been found the English novelist Adeline Virginia Stephen, how was she better known?
5) What sort of aircraft first took off on this date 1910 from Marseilles?
6) On this day 1920 Douglas Fairbanks married the actress known as America?s sweetheart who is it?
7) On this day 1930, Istanbul was created, how was this city formerly known?
8) Which civil war ended On this day 1939?
9) Who refused to accept his best actor Oscar On this day 1973?
10) On this day in which year did a nuclear incident occur on America?s Three Mile island?
1) Neil Kinnock
2) Dirk Bogarde
3) Richard Stilgoe
4) Virginia Woolf
6) Mary Pickford
8) Spanish Civil War
9) Marlon Brando