1) Born on this day 1881 the composer Bela Bartok. What nationality was he?
2) Born on this day 1908 the director of films such as Brief Encounter and Passage to India, who is it?
3) Born on this day 1944, which member of Starsky and Hutch?
4) Born on this day 1942, Aretha Franklin, what was her first UK hit record?
5) Born on this day Elton John, how old is he today?
6) Died this day 1914, Frederic Mistra, for what did he win a Nobel prize in 1904?
7) Died this day but which century, French composer, Claude Debussy?
8) Assassinated this day 1975 the king of which country by his mentally deranged nephew Prince Museid?
9) On this day 1306 who was crowned King of the Scots. His reign would last 23 years?
10) On this day in 1807 the British parliament abolished what following a campaign by Wilberforce supported by the Quakers?
2) David Lean
3) Paul Michael Glaser
7) 20th Century (1918)
8) King Faisal of Saudi Arabia
9) Robert the Bruce