21st March Quiz
1) Born on this day 1944, Timothy Dalton, in which recent film did he play a Hollywood actor who spied for the Germans?
2) Born on this day 1936, Roger Whittaker, what was his first hit record in the UK?
3) Born on this day 1935, Brian Clough which was the last football club that he managed?
4) Died on this day 1958, Elizabeth Taylor?s 3rd Husband, who?
5) Died on this day in which year Harry H Corbett?
6) On this day 1960 where in South Africa did a peaceful demonstration turn into a massacre killing 56?
7) On this day 1963 inmates spent their last night in which famous American prison?
8) On this day 1969 who staged their Beds in Peace demonstration at the Amsterdam Hilton, the wife?s idea was to get their peace message while on honeymoon?
9) On this day 1989, which country?s Prime Minister cried on TV after confessing to adultery?
10) On this day in which year did a massive poll tax demonstration in Trafalgar Square turn in to a riot with 417 people injured?
1) The Rocketeer
2) Durham Town (The Leavin)
3) Nottingham Forest
4) Michael Todd
8) John Lennon and Yoko Ono