1) Born on this day 1933 Maurice Micklewhite, how is he better known?
2) Born on this day also in 1933, the US composer and producer who produced Michael Jackson?s Thriller album, who?
3) Born on this day Jasper Carrott, how old is he?
4) Born on this day 1947, the English folk poet who made her name on radio and television with her light, amusing anecdotal poetry, who is it?
5) Born on this day 1879 the German born Swiss physicist, who won the noble prize for Science in 1921, who was it?
6) Died this day 1883, Karl Marx in which city?
7) Died this day 1932 George Eastman, suicide, which photographic company did he found?
8) Died this day 1976, US film choreographer and director William Enos, how was he better known?
9) On this day 1885 the first performance of Gilbert & Sullivan's The Mikado was held at which London theatre?
10) On this day 1891 what did the submarine Monarch lay along the English Channel bed?
1) Michael Caine
2) Quincey Jones
4) Pam Ayres
5) Albert Einstein
8) Busby Berkley
9) The Savoy Theatre
10) Telephone Cable