1) Born on this day 1833, the Swedish inventor Dynamite, who?
2) Born on this day 1912, Sir George Salti in Budapest, as what was he famous?
3) Born on this day 1956 the actress who played Princess Leia in the Star Wars films?
4) Born on this day 1940, the sportsman who won?t really be celebrating his birthday this year because he is currently fighting a court case in France, who?
5) On this day 1805. At which battle did Nelson give his famous signal ?England Expects??
6) On this day 1940, for whom the bells toll was published, who wrote it?
7) On this day 1958 Lord Parker and Baroness Swanborough were the first what to take their seats in the House of Lords?
8) On this day 1960 Dreadnought was launched, what was unusual about this vessel?
9) On this day 1966 A coal slag slid and engulfed which Welsh village, killing 116 children and 28 adults?
10) On this day 1969 who was elected Chancellor of West Germany?
1) Alfred Nobel
3) Carrie Fisher
4) Geoffrey Boycott
5) Trafalgar (He was killed at it)
6) Ernest Hemmingway
7) First Life Peers
8) Nuclear Submarine
10) Willy Brandt