10th October Quiz
1) On this day 1961 a Volcano erupted on which Atlantic island, forcing islanders to move to the UK?
2) On this day 1886 what made its first appearance at the Tuxedo Park Country Club New York?
3) Which Quiz show host has a birthday today?
4) Martin Kemp from Eastenders has his birthday today, in which band did he perform in 80s and 90s?
5) Born on this day 1877 Car manufacturer Viscount Nuffield. Which car company did he found at Cowley in 1910?
6) Born on this day 1936, which form host of Wish You Were Here?
7) Died on this day 1985, which star of The King and I?
8) On this day 1930 3 airlines merged to form TWA. What did the TW stand for?
9) On this day 1975 which Hollywood couple remarried in Botswana?
10) On this day 1988, what happened to leading barrister Igor Judge QC
1) Tristian Da Cunha
2) Dinner Jacket / Tuxedo
3) Chris Tarrant
4) Spandau Ballet
6) Judith Chalmers
7) Yul Brynner
8) Transcontinental and Western
9) Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton
10) He was made a Judge (Judge Judge)