11th March Quiz
1) Born on this day 1916, Harold Wilson, in which year did he first become Prime Minister?
2) Born on this day Rupert Murdoch, how old is he today?
3) Born on this day 1932, the former editor of the Spectator and Margaret Thatcher's Chancellor of the Exchequer from 1983-1989, who is it?
4) Born on this day 1952, the author of The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, who?
5) Died on this day 1959 discoverer of Penicillin, who is it?
6) Died on this day 1957 the creator of Perry Mason, who is it?
7) On this day in which year was Mikhail Gorbachev elected leader of the USSR?
8) On this day 1985 the Al Fayed brother took control over which company?
9) On this day 1988, which unit of currency ceased to be legal tender?
10) On this day 1990, who became the youngest finalist in a professional tennis tournament in Florida, just 18 days before her 14th Birthday?
3) Nigel Lawson
4) Douglas Adams
5) Alexander Fleming
6) Earl Stanley Gardner
8) House of Fraser
9) ?1 note
10) Jennifer Capriati