The following quiz round was submitted by Alan MacDonald from the UK.
Add a letter to the first answer to give you a second answer related to Christmas i.e. Now/Snow.
Many thanks Alan, a great quiz yet again!
2. (4 letters in first answer) Heavy breathing at the family entertainment
3. ( 6 letters in the first answer) Don't like the fact that you've received a gift
4. (4 letters in the first answer) As a party thrower, you wouldn't want this sort of spirit to appear
5. (6 letters in the first answer) Right wingers and the tales they tell provide a link with the previous clue
6. (5 letters in the first answer) Extreme displeasure when in a stall perhaps
7. (4 letters in the first answer) Do old fashioned rotters send these at Christmas?
8. (5 letters in the first answer) A grass perhaps using seasonal transport
9. (4 letters in the first answer) A consecrated shrub by the sound of it
10. (7 letters in the first answer) After too much food and drink, do Germans in this place suffer from one
1. Brand / Brandy
2. Pant / Panto
3. Resent / Present
4. Host / Ghost
5. Tories / Stories
6. Anger / Manger
7. Cads / Cards
8. Sedge / Sledge
9. Holy / Holly
10. Hanover / Hangover