1. What is a mountain in Scotland over 3000 feet high called?
2. What is a pirate?s flag of the skull and cross bones called?
3. Americans call it a faucet, what do the British call it?
4. In which sport did Mike Gatting achieve fame?
5. What was Beethoven' first name?
6. Which James Bond film starred Honour Blackman?
7. Which fictional aviator had friends called Ginger and Algy?
8. In which country is the infamous Treblinka concentration camp?
9. Which organisation has the motto, ?fidelity, bravery, integrity'?
10. What would you do with a Lee Enfield?
11. Where are rods and cones found in the body?
12. What is the chemical formula for water?
13. Which is the coldest planet in our solar system?
14. What is the most primitive of all animal groups?
15. What was seen in 1681 for the last time?
16. Where would you find an inner and outer bailey?
17. Who wrote the banned book Spycatcher?
18. What number is signified by the prefix ?Mega??
19. What did Yankee Doodle call his pony?
20. How many leagues did Jules Verne take us under the sea?
1. A Munro
2. The Jolly Roger
3. A Tap
6. Gold Finger
9. The FBI
10. Shoot It, It's A Gun
14. The Protozoan
15. The Dodo
16. In a Castle
17. Peter Wright
18. One Million