The following quiz round was submitted by Stewart Lindsay from Portugal. Many thanks Stewart.
1. Where in London was the main location for the Home Office between 1978 and 2004?
2. By what name is te Royal Navy's Submarine Commander's Course known?
3. Who wrote Dr Zhivago?
4. What is the correct name for the human breastbone?
5. What is the chemical formula for table salt?
6. What does the WD in WD-40 stand for?
7. What is the name of the Spanish town or city where the running of the bulls takes place every July?
8. In WWII, what was "Operation Overlord?
9. Who was the head scientist of the "Manhatten Project?
10. Which police force "Always get thier man?
1. Queen Anne's Gate
3. Boris Pasternak
6. Water displacement
8. The Normandy Landings/ Invasion of Europe
9. Robert Oppenheimer
10. the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP, Mounties)