1. The Romans called it Mamcunium, what is this English city?2. Shakespeare wrote "Cruel only to be kind" in what play?
3. Launfal, Pelleas and Tristram were part of what group?
4. Greek & Roman Apollo, Babylonian Marduk, Indian Vishnu, gods of what?
5. Which English King rode a horse called White Surrey?
6. Billycock, Wideawake, Gibus and Mitre all types of what?
7. Quilp (A Dwarf) is a character in which Dickens novel?
8. What word can be added to Fae, Fen, Black, Bil, Goose to make new words?
9. Caracul, Dorset, Urial, Mufflon and Jacobs are types of what?
10. What are Strength, Chariot and Hermit?
11. Belly, Block, Blout, Nut, Rib and waist are all parts of what?
12. Mauna Loa, Paricutin, Surtsey and Susya are all what?
13. BOZ was the penname if which writer?
14. What bird is sometimes called the Yaffle?
15. What organisation is known as the Society of Friends?
16. Balein, Boops, Fin, Grampus and Pothead are types of what?
17. Who wrote the play Androcles and the Lion?
18. What country was ruled by the Schleswig-Holstein dynasty?
19. In France what take place at Auteuil, Saint-Cloud and Chantilly?
20. A Tiercel is the correct name for a male what?
21. An algophile loves what?
22. Who is the Roman Goddess of invention and wisdom?
23. What would you do with a celesta?
3. Knights of the Round Table
5. Richard III
7. The Old Curiosity Shop
10. Tarot Cards
11. A Violin
13. Charles Dickens
17. George Bernard Shaw
19. Horse Racing they are courses
20. Hawk or Falcon
23. Play it, its a percussion instrument