1. Hydra Gyrum was the Latin name for which element?
2. Crystallite is used in what sport?
3. In North Africa a mouflon is a wild what?
4. Who dictated the Koran to Mohammed?
5. What US State flag has a UK Union Flag on it?
6. What does an anthrophage practice?
7. Petilent wine is what?
8. In 1500 BC Egyptian women had to be what to be beautiful?
9. Where, apart from in the wild, would you find bulls, bears and stags?
10. Anthesis means what in relation to plants?
11. The filbert is an alternative name for which nut?
12. March, April and May are the only months that have what?
13. What has 32 panels and 642 stitches?
14. In 1927 what ceased to be a weapon in the British Army?
15. Who was the only Apostle to die a natural death?
16. What was banned in China in 1911 as a sign of feudalism?
17. Oil is the most traded product in the world what is the second?
18. It is illegal to take picture of who in Zambia?
19. What is the active ingredient in Chinese birds nest soup?
20. What is the most popular participation sport in Britain?
1. Mercury - (Chemical symbol: Hg)
2. Snooker, billiards & pool, the balls are made from it
4. The Angel Gabriel
7. Slightly sparkling
9. Stock Exchanges
10. In Flower - blooming
12. Anagrams - in this case they are Charm, Ripal and Yam
13. A football (soccer)
14. The Lance
15. Saint John
16. The Pigtail
19. Bird Spit