2. Antifreeze often contains what common food item ?
3. Who invented the word battery ?
4. What makes popcorn pop ?
5. What is a willie-willie in Australia ?
6. What is the name for the sound a deer makes ?
7. What's the full name of the computer language FORTRAN ?
8. Which cartoon characters first boyfriend was Ham Gravy ?
9. A nervous kangaroo licks what part of it's body ?
10. Terra is the astronomical name for Earth what is it for the moon ?
11. In which European capitol city is a cannon fired at 1.00 pm daily ?
12. Who introduced the wobble board as a musical instrument ?
13. What did escaping convicts drop to put dogs off the scent ?
14. Name the first man made object to break the sound barrier ?
15. Mintonette was the original name of what sport in 1891 ?
16. In Bewitched what did dopey Aunt Clara collect ?
17. What is the most unusual ingredient in most lipsticks ?
18. What is the plural of opus ?
19. Who was the first golfer to hit a ball over 400 yards with a six iron ?
20. A C-Curity was the original name of what common object ?
1. Hare or bull
3. Benjamin Franklin
4. Water expanding
5. A small cyclone or whirlwind
7. Formula Translation
8. Olive Oyl
12. Rolf Harris
13. Red Herrings
14. A Whip - the tip cracks barrier
17. Fish Scales
18. Opera - grand works
19. Alan Shepherd on the moon - Thanks to MrFitz for correcting an earlier mistake.At age 47, and the oldest astronaut in the program, Shepard made his second space flight as commander of Apollo 14, January 31February 9, 1971, America's third successful lunar landing mission. Shepard piloted his Lunar Module Antares to the most accurate landing of the entire Apollo program. This was the first mission to broadcast color television pictures from the surface of the Moon, using the vidicon tube. While on the Moon, Shepard played golf with a Wilson six-iron head attached to a lunar sample scoop handle. Despite thick gloves and a stiff spacesuit which forced him to swing the club with one hand only, Shepard struck two golf balls, driving the second, as he jokingly put it, "miles and miles and miles."
20. Zip Fastener