The following questions were submitted by Brian McKay from the UK, Cheers Mac, great job! It's actually a horror movies round but perhaps it would go down best at Halloween.
1. A 1979 movie by Ridley Scott with the tag line ?in space no one can hear you scream??
2. A British film company who dominated the horror film market in the 50s 60s & 70s?
3. What was the first name of the character played by Anthony Perkins in Hitchcock?s movie ?psycho??
4. Originally a musical, made into a movie in 1986 by Frank Oz which centres around a florists?
5. In what area did Freddie Kruger terrorise his victims?
6. What would you transform into if you where a ?lycanthrope??
7. What did the hills have in 1985?
8. What type of creature is Shrek?
9. Where did the man eating crocodile inhabit in the movie with the tag ?you,ll never know what bit you??
10. What?s the connection (Its all to do with the first letters of your answers!)
2. Hammer Films.
3. Norman. (Bates)
4. Little shop of horrors.
5. Elm Street. (Nightmare on Elm Street 1984)
7. Eyes. (The hills have eyes pt 2)
9. Lake placid.
10. H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N. - An anagram of the first letters of each above answer