The following connections round was kindly donated by Jane Turton. Many thanks Jane, a great round.
1. This famous comedy actor was the voice of the Genie in the animated movie ?Aladdin?. Name him?
2. What is the nickname of the great bell in the clock tower of the Palace of Westminster?
3. What would you do with a Lambeg?
4. What was the famous boxing match between Joe Frazier and Mohammed Ali in 1975 billed as?
5. American tennis star, born in 1943, she won12 grand slam singles, 16 grand slam doubles and 11 grand slam mixed doubles titles. Who is she?
6. Which planet is the 3rd planet from the sun?
7. What was the title of the 3rd film in the trilogy of Spaghetti westerns?
8. The goddess of the hunt in Roman mythology, she was the daughter of Jupiter & Latona and Apollos twin sister.
9. What was the name of the light entertainment, variety show on saturday evenings, first shown in the late 50?s and featuring singers with blacked out faces?
10. What is the connection?
1. ROBIN Williams ( Rockin? Robin)
2. Big BEN (Ben)
3. BEAT IT (Beat It)
4. THRILLER in Manila (Thriller)
5. BILLIE JEAN King (Billie Jean)
6. EARTH (Earth Song)
7. The Good, the BAD & the Ugly (Bad)
8. DIANA (Dirty Diana)
9. The BLACK & WHITE Minstrel Show (Black or White)
10. Michael Jackson hit songs