The following quiz round was kindly submitted by Tim Rowley from the UK. Many thanks again, Tim, another great round.
1. An at the time controversial 1969 film directed by Ken Russell and starring Alan Bates, Oliver Reed and Glenda Jackson.
2. 1986 number one hit single for Chris de Burgh
3. Lead character of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series
4. 1967 movie starring Sidney Poitier as a black detective trying to solve a murder in the deep south
5. Dexy’s Midnight Runners first and biggest UK number one
6. Annual pageant started by Eric Morley in 1951
7. Second longest running stage play in the history of the West End
8. 1966 “They think it’s ... .... It is now?
9. She played Sergeant Suzanne "Pepper" Anderson on the 1970s crime series Police Woman
10. And the connection?
1. Women in Love – Honky Tonk Women
2. Lady in Red - Little Red Rooster
3. Captain Jack Sparrow – Jumpin’ Jack Flash
4. In the Heat of the Night – Let’s Spend the Night Together
5. Come on Eileen – Come On (The Stones’ first ever chart single)
6. Miss World – Miss You
7. The Woman in Black – Paint it Black
8. All over - It’s All Over Now
9. Angie Dickinson – Angie
10. ROLLING STONES SINGLES