Connections Quiz 72
The following connections round was kindly donated by Marc Jenner. Many thanks once again Marc, a great round
1. What is the name of the best selling XBOX 360 game that features the character Marcus Fenix?
2. According to Wikipedia, what is the second most popular Romanian TV channel, after ProTV?
3. What is the name of the 1993 track by Pearl Jam that begins with the lyrics: I took a drive today, time to emancipate?
4. What is the name for a ladies bag, most commonly used during the evening, which has no handles and is rectangular in shape?
5. What name is shared by an island in Tasmania, and headwear most commonly worn by women and girls during Easter?
6. Beginning with 'D', what is the name of the punctuation mark that is similar to a hyphen but differing primarily in length, and serving different functions?
7. In broadcasting, what term is given to the short break that is placed between a pause in the program and its commercial break, and vice versa?
8. The Pearl Bridge in Japan, The Humber Bridge in the UK, and the Golden Gate Bridge in the US are all examples of WHAT type of bridge?
9. What term is given to a summary of any piece of fiction that reveals plot elements which will give away the outcome of a dramatic episode, or the conclusion of the entire work?
10. What's the connection?
1. Gears of War
2. Antena 1
3. Rear View Mirror
4. Clutch Bag
7. Bumper (As in Bumper Ads)
10. All parts of a car