1. I belong to the same family as the potato, and more of me are canned than any other fruit or vegetable. What am I?
2. What is the name for the liquid butter used in Indian cooking?
3. How many bottles of Champagne are there in a Magnum?
4. The top fast food chain in the USA by revenue in 1995 was MacDonalds. Which was second?
5. What delicatessen dish is highly seasoned beef prepared from a shoulder cut called?
6. What was the weekly butter ration during the second world war?
7. Who is the American artist who uses Campbell's Soup cans in his pop art?
8. Which part of the English breakfast was known derisively in Victorian times as Little bags of mystery?
9. Which brewery brews a beer called Old Peculiar?
10. What two fruits grow on palm trees?
11. How is steak cooked if cooked blue?
12. In Indian cuisine what is ghee?
13. In which country do red onions originate?
14. In which English county is Brie made?
15. What are Pershore eggs and Marjorie's seedlings?
16. What are the two main ingredients of a Hollandaise sauce?
17. What colour top do bottles of unpasteurized milk have?
18. What is laver?
19. What is the main vegetable ingredient of moussaka?
20. What three main ingredients are added to mayonnaise to make a Waldorf salad?
3. Two bottles
4. Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - In 2007 the first place was Subway
6. Four ounces.
7. Andy Warhol.
10. Coconuts and dates.
11. Very rare
12. Clarified butter
16. Egg yolks and butter
20. Apple, celery and walnuts