Groucho to bartender "Two beers please"
Chico to bartender "I'll have two beers, too"
1 Who wanted to 'go home' after too much Coor's beer ?
2. What is the only country outside of Europe in the Top Ten for annual per capita consumption of beer ?
3. A widget inside of a can of beer is an aid in producing a good head of beer. What is inside the pressurised pellet ?
4. Until the 15th century, which basic beer ingredient was not added to ale ?
5. The following brands of beer stem originally from which countries ?
b. Stella Artois
d. Pilsner Urquell
f. Kronenbourg 1664
h. Kingfisher Lager
i. Breda Royal Beer
6. Complete the following line from Monty Pythons 'The Philosophers Song' with the last name of a philosopher. "And Wittgenstein was a beery swine, Who was just as schloshed as ......"
7. What is the liquid created by the mashing of malted barley called ? Four letters (it's not beer)
8. Since 1810, the largest fair in the world, Oktoberfest, renowned for beer consumption, has been cancelled 24 times, usually due to war. Why was it cancelled in 1923 and 1924 ?
9. In which film does one hear the following narration ? "We sat and drank beer with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof on one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation"
10. In 'The Lord of the Rings', what is the name of the inn in Bree, where a fine beer can be enjoyed ?
5. Nine Answers
d. Czech Rep
8. Out of control inflation
9. Shawshank Redemption
10. The Prancing Pony