1. What does beer contain which ale traditionally did not?
2. What does CAMRA stand for?
3. What nationality is the lager giant Grolsch?
4. Who did Tolly Cobbold name their Tollyshooter after?
5. Which brewers sponsored the England cricket team in 1995?
6. Which beer was sad to be ?good for you??
7. Which Manchester brewery was acquired by Whitbread in 1989?
8. Which beer is made in Southwold in Suffolk?
9. Which has more hops, bitter or mild?
10. Which company traditionally sponsors a pre-Wimbledon tournament?
11. What is advertised as ?probably the best lager in the world??
12. On which brewer?s site in Chiswick has there been a brewery for more than 300 years?
13. For which beer is Rutland famous?
2. Campaign For Real Ale
4. Trouble-shooter John Harvey-Jones
10. Stella Artois