Fish and Chips Quiz 2
The following quiz round was kindly donated by Pete Mathias from Folkestone, Kent, UK. Many thanks Pete, very good indeed
The initial letters of these answers spell out fish ?n chips.
1. Which is the only member of the wild dog family to live in Britain?
2. Which was the first European country to host the Football World Cup?
3. In which country was Pablo Picasso born?
4. Which Ford played the starring role in the film "The Fugitive"?
5. What is the worlds longest river?
6. What type of Apple Brandy is named after the area in France (department) where it is grown?
7. What is the correct first name of former cricket Umpire, Dickie Bird.
8. Which country has the Star of David on it's flag?
9. Charles Shultz is famous for the creation of which cartoon strip?
10. Kate Winslet has received how many Oscar nominations?