1. What is the chief food for half the people in the world?
2. By the eighteenth century, what had become so popular a dessert in America that Yale College served it every night at supper, and did so for more than a century?
3. Which Scottish River supplies over 90% of the water used in Whisky manufacture?
4. Which months are you told not to eat shellfish in?
5. Gjetost is the national cheese of which country?
6. Which food stuff not rationed during World War 2 was rationed afterwards?
7. What name is given to the fruit of the Blackthorn?
8. What is the name of the film which forms on the side of good old port?
9. What is the name of the traditional English dish made from pork trimmings and pigs head?
10. Lettuce is a member of which flower family.
2. Apple pie
4. Those without a Y in