1. From which country does the bread called Ciabatta originate?
2. Who had a Number 1 in 1972 with Mouldy Old Dough?
3. Who wrote the BBC TV series Bread?
4. In rhyming slang what is meant by brown bread?
5. Who played Mr pastry in the children TV series of the same name?
6. The Master of Rolls sits as the head of which judicial body?
7. What kind of pastry is used to make Baclava?
8. Who starred in the Alan Bennett monologue A Cream Cracker Under the Settee?
9. What is the name of the coarse. Heavy black bread originating in Westphalia?
10. Who was the lead singer with bread?
2. Lieutenant Pigeon
3. Carla Lane
5. Richard Hearne
6. Court of Appeal
8. Thora Hird
10. David Gates