The following quiz round was submitted by Nick from the UK, who described them as "Easy General Knowledge Questions". Anyway, thanks Nick - We say: A quiz is only easy when you know all the answers!!!
1. Who co-starred with John Voight as Ratso Ritzo in Midnight Cowboy?
2. True or False Elaine Paige is the sister of Led Zeppelin star Jimmy Paige?
3. Which letter of the alphabet is used most frequently in the English language?
4. Toolbooth Jail features in which Walter Scott novel?
5. Which city does 101 Dalmatians take place?
6. What was the name given to the allied forces behind enemy lines in Burma during WW2?
7. Which computer selected premium bond winners?
8. What was Evonne Cawley?s maiden name
9. Which person perhaps better known for cards starred in funnygirl and Lawrence of Arabia?
10. Which goon starred in Dr Strangelove?
11. Of what is Fromage Frais a type?
12. In which country is the Algarve?
13. In sport what is the LTA
14. What invention by Percy Shaw in 1934 has been a great help to motorists?
15. What is the name of Steve Coogans creation that is a Radio and TV presenter?
16. In which country was Adolph Hitler born?
17. Who wrote of Flopsy, Mopsy Cottontail and Peter?
18. Which painter had a blue period?
19. Of which university is Corpus Christi a college?
20. What is the chemical formula for Carbon Dioxide?
1. Dustin Hoffman
4. Heart of Midlothian
6. The Chindits
9. Omar Sharif
10. Peter Sellers
13. Lawn Tennis Association
14. Cats eyes
15. Alan Partridge
17. Beatrice Potter