1. Health is wealth. What kind of therapy is each of the following ?
2. Billions of people around the world know Miss Roberts better as what ? Six letters
3. Plus or minus two billion years, how long ago was the Big Bang ?
4. Which former number one ranked male tennis player and two time losing Wimbledon finalist claimed "grass is for cows" ?
5. Since 2007, in which mega city are all outdoor billboards and similiar advertising methods forbidden ?
b. Sao Paulo
c. Karachi or
6. Christopher Colombus believed the earth was shaped like:
a. an apple
b. a pear
c. a watermelon or
d. a strawberry
7. The following are nicknames for which cities ?
a. La La Land
b. The City of 100 Spires
c. Lost Wages
d. The Athens of the North
e. Shaky Town
f. The Mini Apple
g. The Pearl of the Orient
8. In which country is the largest mangrove forest in the world ?
b. French Guyana
c. USA or
9. Roughly how many passengers now travel each year on airlines ?
a. 550 million
b. 2.2 billion or
c. 6.6 billion
10. Which famous troubled and gifted musician once shared his home with the infamous 'Manson Family' ?
1. Four Answers:
a. bathing-water (usually in a spa) Balneotherapy (from Latin: balneum, "bath") the treatment of disease by bathing. It may involve hot or cold water, massage via moving water, relaxation or stimulation. Many mineral waters at spas are rich in particular minerals (silica, sulfur, selenium, radium) which can be absorbed via the skin. b. mud (often near Volcanoes)
c. bathing in sea water
d. laughter (is the best medicine)
2. Barbie Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. In a series of novels published by Random House in the 1960s, her parents' names are given as George and Margaret Roberts from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin. Barbie has been said to attend Willows High School and Manhattan International High School in New York City, based on the real-life Stuyvesant High School. She has an on-off romantic relationship with her beau Ken (Ken Carson), who first appeared in 1961. Like Barbie, Ken shares his name with one of Ruth Handler's (American businesswoman Ruth Handler (1916-2002) who is regarded as the creator of Barbie) children. A news release from Mattel in February 2004 announced that Barbie and Ken had decided to split up, but in February 2006 they were back together again.
3. 13.7 billion years
4. Ivan Lendl
5. b. Sao Paulo
6. b. a pear
7. Seven Answers:
c. Las Vegas
e. San Francisco
8. a. India The Sundarbans is the largest mangrove forest in the world, located in the Ganges delta in Bangladesh and more importantly in West Bengal, India. There are major mangals in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Gulf of Kutch in Gujarat.
9. b. 2.2 billion
10. Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys.