1. In which football world cup final was there, according to some, a brown and white ball?
2. How does one communicate in the language called gogo?
3. How does one communicate in the language called Todomo?
4. The dot on a written i is 0.6mm. How many nanometers is it?
5. The following words are from which song:
"Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky"
6. Zinedine Zidane's nickname is ZIZOU. What does the word Zizou mean?
7. What kind of people would hook themselves to a THANATRON machine?
8. Bitter orange liquor and and island. 7 letters
9. In the world of art, what is CHIAROSCURO?
10. In which European country does WIEHED mean the number one? Clue: Last Letter is an A.
1. 1966, after the 5th goal
2. With words
5. Dust in the Wind (Kansas)
6. Cat / Kitten
7. People who want to commit suicide
9. Light and Shadow