1. Which fashion conscience and flamboyant American; who coined the expression 'to laugh all the way to the bank', was the best paid entertainer in the world for most of the 1950s, 60s and 70s?
2. An edible product in which fragile products were transported in the 17th and 18th century, what is it? Six letters and the fifth letter is an E, as in Echo.
3. What does the red and white represent on a barbers pole?
4. The Oscar-winning song 'When you wish upon a star' is the signature song for which classic film?
5. What were the surnames of the historical infamous gangster pair Bonnie and Clyde?
6. Which player is allowed to keep the match ball after a world cup football final?
7. The brown pigment called Caput Mortuum, once used by painters in the 16th and 17th centuries, came from Egypt. What was it made from?
8. Prized in fine restuarants, what is 'Porcini'?
9. What is the main ingredient in a Bisques soup?
10. Nag and Nagaina are a venomous pair in which book?
3. Blood and bandages
5. Parker and Barrow (Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow)
6. Hatrick scorer
7. Egyptian mummies
8. (type of) mushroom
9. Shell Fish, such as Lobster
10. The Jungle Book or Rikki Tikki Tavi (Nag and Nagaina are the two cobras that threaten the English family)