1. "Lord Almighty, i feel my temperature rising" are the first words to which song?
2. How many countries lie between Mexico and Columbia. For two bonus points, name them all.
3. In the Tarzan movies with Johnny Weissmueller, what was the name of Tarzan's
4. There are ten Beatles' songs with animals in their titles, for two points name six of the animals and for four points, name all ten animals.
5. What is the name of a dry river bed in Africa, four letters?
6. In the last 100 years, the noise level in Germany has increased by how many times:
a: 3 times
b: 30 times
c: 50 times?
7. One word, six letters, means "wanderer", second letter is an "L" and the last letter is a "T"
8. Who was the Father of the following people?
d: King Arthur
9. Describe Amnesty International's logo
10. The following words are from which song?
"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin' anywhere"
1. Burning Love - Elvis Presley
They are: Belize, Guatamala, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador
3. Two Answers:
a: boy and
4. Walrus, Racoon, Octopus, Blackbird, Piggies, Buffalo, Bird(4x), Pony, Bulldog, Monkey.
6. b. 30 times.
8. Four Answers:
d: Uther Pendragon
9. A candle behind barbed wire
10. Don't Stop Believing - Journey