1. Which person was the only person to have sung two or more 007 James Bond film title songs?
2. What does a GONIOMETER measure?
3. What are the first six words in the Beach Boys hit "California Girls"?
4. Which country produces the most:
d: Silver ?
5.Who won the Golden Boot at the football competition Euro '96 (European Champoinships 1996)
6. The following words are from which famous song? Who sang it?
"When he comes through your door, Unless you've just got some more"
7. Which Nobel prize winner for literature famously had a parrot that was taught to say "F uck Hitler and F uck the Nazis"?
8. The oldest chocolate factory in Switzerland is called what? Seven letters, sixth is an E as in echo.
9. When which Oscar-winning film is shown on German TV is it forbidden to have cosmetic or body-care products advertisements during the commercial breaks?
10. With the exception of South Vietnam, which three countries fought the Viet Cong?
1. Shirley Bassey
2. Angles (A goniometer is an instrument that either measures angles or allows an object to be rotated to a precise angular position)
3.Well East Coast Girls Are Hip
4. Four Answers:
a: South Africa,
c: Poland and
5. Alan Shearer
6. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
7. Winston Churchill
8. CAILLER - opened in 1818 by Louis Callier in Geneva (other sources suggest 1828)
9. Schindler's List
10. Three Answers